Thursday, October 1, 2015

“BUT THE LORD” Devotion by Pastor Fred Snider

"But the Lord stood at my side and gave me strength, so that through me the message might be fully proclaimed and all the Gentiles might hear it. And I was delivered from the lion's mouth. The Lord will rescue me from every evil attack and will bring me safely to his heavenly kingdom to Him be glory forever and ever, Amen." 2 Timothy 4:17-18

I am encouraging all of us today to have our "But the Lord" statements ready. We are far more rehearsed at our mourning than our dancing. We have memorized our rants better than our praises. We know our defeat stories better than our victory testimonies. Somebody say Amen. Life sometimes is more than tough, but the Lord says.... Sure there are troubles in life...But the Lord. I know people can drive me nuts too... But the Lord. Get it? No matter what happens, God can handle it. Read Paul's: But the Lord statement one more time. Now, what is yours? I got mine. I just need to share it more often. Especially with myself.

In His Grip,
Pastor Fred

No comments:

Post a Comment