Wednesday, September 16, 2015

“I REPEAT” Devotion by Pastor Fred Snider

"All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness, so that the man of God may be thoroughly equipped for every good work." 2 Timothy 3:16-17

I have quoted this verse almost as often as any, and for good reason. Here are 5 bullet point reflections I got from this today. If it is fresh…..enjoy, if not, a gentle reminder.

● All Scripture is equally true.

● Sometimes the Word tells truth I don't like hearing.

● The BIBLE acrostic is... Basic Instructions Before Leaving Earth

● His Word is trying to train me to be righteous.

● Purpose of the Bible is to thoroughly equip me to do good Works.

Easy deductions right? Not so easy implementation though, huh? Like the guy on the corner of Pershing Square used to say repeatedly... " READ YOUR BIBLE!!! "

Pastor Fred

No comments:

Post a Comment