Tuesday, September 15, 2015

“You Know Better” Devotion by Pastor Fred Snider

"You, however, know all about my teaching, my way of life, my purpose, faith, patience, love, endurance, persecutions, sufferings, what kinds of things happened to me in Antioch, Iconium and Lystra, the persecutions I endured." 2 Timothy 3:10-11

We should all know better. You know how? Just like Timothy should. Time for bullet points.

● By teaching, study His Word.

● By the Christian way of life, live it.

● By His purpose, seek it.

● By faith, exercise it.

● By patience, learn from it.

● By love, give and receive it.

● By endurance, get stronger.

● By persecutions, never give up.

● By sufferings, suffer well

● By whatever happens, grow from it.

By doing these things we will endure and we will press on because we do know better.

Keep the faith,
Pastor Fred

No comments:

Post a Comment