Monday, September 28, 2015

“LOVE GOD’S PROMISES” Devotion by Pastor Fred Snider

"Now there is in store for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will award to me on that day... and not only to me, but also to all who have longed for His appearing." 2 Timothy 4:8

Some days I can't hear enough of God's promises. Not only for me, but for all of us. See, that is the lesson that I get from Paul today. Not only is he secured for the future, but he wants Timothy and everybody to realize it is true for them too. We can know it is true for us today. Our righteous Judge, Jesus will bring us home someday and we will be with Him forever. What a joyous reminder. We will see Jesus. This being the case, I will now do three things.

1.) Put the future in His hands.

2.) Put the past behind me.

3.) Live by His power and grace in the moment.

Some days we just need to remember His promises, just to keep moving forward.

Onward and upward,
Pastor Fred

No comments:

Post a Comment