Thursday, May 29, 2014

His Eyes and Heart

"The Lord said to him, ‘I have heard the prayer and pled you have made before me; I have consecrated this temple which you have built, by putting my Name there forever. My eyes and heart will always be there.'" 1 Kings 9:3
God speaking to Solomon after he had achieved all he had desired to do. I want you to know today that the promise God makes to Solomon, He makes to you. Why? Because you who are believers, are now His temple. Therefore the truth in Principle applies to each of us personally. Let me list the blessings and promises of being His temple.

  1. God hears our prayers and pleas.
  2. God has consecrated us.
  3. His name is in us forever
  4. His eyes are always on us
  5. His heart is always with us
Just soak that in for a minute. We are His temple. He dwells in us. Lives in our hearts, never leaves us, never forsakes us, forever. This moment and always, let that encourage you. Let that protect you. Let that empower you. It just did me.
In Him and Him in me,
Pastor Fred

No comments:

Post a Comment