Thursday, May 8, 2014

I Said

"I said, ‘You are my servant’; I have chosen you and have not rejected you. So do not fear, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you. I will uphold you with my righteous right hand." Isaiah 41:9-10

These words of Isaiah Spoken to comfort God’s people, comfort me today. We need to remember He Chose us and remind ourselves that we are not rejected. No matter how weak or wrong we are. His presence and perfect love overwhelms and casts out our fear. Therefore no need to be dismayed. Everything we can’t control and do not know can be relinquished to Him. There is only one true God, our God, the only God. And He is our God. How encouraging. Because He is our God He has promised out of His love and grace and mercy to help us and give us strength to overcome our weakness. Even if our weakness repeats itself or our dismay returns, He is with us and will see us through. He is our ever present help. His right hand of justice and righteousness and the truth. Consider it when you need help and never forget it. By His Grace,
Pastor Fred

No comments:

Post a Comment