Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Guess what? GOD ISN'T FINISHED WITH YOU!

"Guess what? GOD ISN'T FINISHED WITH YOU!" by Melissa Ballester is the eighth in a series of devotionals by the 2012 Grace Harbor Colombia Mission Team. Please take an extra moment to reflect on an important message that God has delivered through Melissa.
"My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever." Psalm 73:26

Good Morning my brothers and sisters in Christ. When asked to write a devotion I was really praying as to what I should write. This verse I share with you today is a very special verse to me and was shared at the women's bible study when I needed it.

The thing is this, life is not guaranteed to be easy. Many times life will throw curve balls or obstacles or attacks that we may feel that we can't make it thru or even feel like giving up. The thing is this, we are humans and at one point our flesh and heart will fail. BUT as Christians we can take comfort in knowing that we serve a God in heaven who is OUR STRENGTH when we feel weak, who will carry us thru life's storms and trials.

I love the story of "Footprints". Where in our toughest times in our life there may only be one set of foot prints. But it was then that our Father CARRIED us, He didn't abandoned us. God isn't finished with YOU!!! Want to know how I know? Because He woke you up this morning for you to read this.

Pastor Fred had shared in church something that everyone needs to be reminded of. God will not give you more then you can handle. I know that sometimes you may look back and think. For reals God? I can't handle this why are you allowing me to go thru this. Guess what?? YOU CAN HANDLE IT. Because God created you and He knows how strong you are even if you don't feel you are that strong. Because HE IS THE STRENGTH OF YOUR HEART.

Let Go and Let God. I pray that this very moment you will feel God come wrap His arms around you. Comfort you, dry the tears from your eyes and let you feel Peace, Hope, Strength, and Love.

In His Love,
Melissa Ballester, Colombia Mission Team Member 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment