Friday, April 19, 2013

Isaiah 41:10

"Don’t be afraid, for I am with you. Do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you. I will help you. I will uphold you with my victorious right hand." Isaiah 41:10

Do you ever open your bible at the end of the day (especially if it has been a rough day) and then God just really speaks to your heart ?? Well that happened to me last night…….i was tired, not feeling well and when I opened my bible to Isaiah this is what God spoke to me……….

Kim……too many things are interrupting your awareness of ME right now. I need you to stay focused and let me show you my desire for you. Don’t let unexpected events throw you off course. When something upsets you or grabs your attention…..come to ME (GOD)………not anyone else. (My God wants me just to talk to Him)….I will share your joys and I will share your problems. God will help me to cope with whatever it is that comes before him but I have to give it to Him first. I want PEACE in my life and God only ask that we slow down, focus on Him and His word and come to Him first………….

Peace my friends……….Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment