Thursday, April 19, 2012

Our God

"For this God is our God forever and ever; He will be our guide even to the end." Psalm 48:14

This God is my God.

This God who lets nations exist.
This God who is beautiful beyond description.
This God who made the heavens and the earth.
This God who breathes life into every human being.
This God who keeps this big ball spinning day after day after day.
This God who cares about you.
This God who knows you.
This God who has a plan for your life.
This God who sent His Son to die for the sins of the world.
This God who commands us to be still.
This God who is whose love is unfailing.
This God who has shown Himself to be our fortress.
This God who is astounding.
This God who we have seen and heard.
This God who judges righteously.

This God who is, and does all of this, is also the same God who is my God forever and ever, this God is the same God who will be my guide, all the way to the end.

So what have I to fear, what have I to dread, what have I to be anxious about? Nothing! Because This God is my God. I hope He is yours today and that it makes a difference.

In Him,
Pastor Fred

No comments:

Post a Comment