Friday, March 13, 2015

GOD HAS A PLAN

"In their hearts humans plan their course, but the LORD establishes their steps." Proverbs 16:9

“Open your heart and invite God into every circumstance because when God enters the scene, miracles happen.”

With all the happenings going on in my life the past week I have been clinging to the fact that God is in charge.

That is not something that I knew previous to my new journey with the Lord. There was no personal relationship, no sense that he has a plan.

But every single day since I consciously brought the Lord into my life I am aware that he has been in charge and I am walking with him daily. Every time my husband steps up and removes a burden, gives me his shoulder for my tears and tells me he loves me I am reminded that when Jim came into my life all those decades ago, the Lord had plan.

When Mary introduced me to Ale, the Lord had a plan. Grace Harbor here I am! Now I walk with the Lord Daily.

None of this is by chance, none of this is my doing. This is the Lord, guiding, directing and walking beside me on my life’s path.

Is this an easy path, no it is not. Do I always like or understand what is going on, certainly not. Have I experienced joy and grief, absolutely. Every single day I am reminded why I have the family that I do and why I have the love and support of everyone around me.

The Lord has a plan and we walk together daily.
Your sister in Christ,

Patrice

No comments:

Post a Comment