Monday, February 1, 2016

Jesus Appointed For You

"...and that He may send the Christ, who has been appointed for you-- even Jesus." [Acts 3:20]

There is no end to the blessings of knowing the Lord. If we slow this verse down for more impact it says that He, God the Father, sends the Christ, His Son, to each of us, personally, individually by name, in His Name, Jesus. Jesus, my personal Lord and Savior. Jesus, the one that your Father God sends specifically, by appointment for you and me individually, by name.

Before the foundation of the world, God had a plan to appoint a time for you and I to come to Christ our Lord, Jesus our Savior. So personal and so totally individualized. I am not just part of a religion, I have a personal Savior whose name is Jesus. That appointment changed my destiny. He always shows up and never disappoints. My response and your response should be commensurate with what we have received, eternal life.

Forever blessed,
Pastor Fred

No comments:

Post a Comment