Thursday, September 18, 2014

The Blessings of the Righteous - Part 11

I often remind myself that righteousness is living my life based on the blessings of God, given to me because of my position in Christ Jesus. I am forgiven and a child of God who has received grace not from my own doing but because of what Christ did. My righteousness is only in Him. His righteousness has been imputed to me.

1. He who follows after righteousness finds life and honor. (Proverbs 21:21)
2. He gives and spares not. (Proverbs 21:26)
3. Those who answer right are blessed. (Proverbs 24:26)
4. He is bold as a lion. (Proverbs 28:1)
5. The righteous contend with the wicked. (Proverbs 28:4)

Righteousness is a matter of obedience. We must desire it and follow Him for it. Doing so will lead to honor. When I am standing firm on who I am in Him I am naturally generous. I should always give a right answer. Speaking the truth in love is powerful. Righteousness feeds my capacity for courage. When you stand firm in Him you will see wickedness and evil clearly for what it is. There truths are just reflections on His Word. When we meditate on His Word we gain insight, wisdom, strength and fortitude. Be blessed today.

In His Service,
Pastor Fred

No comments:

Post a Comment